- Anxiety: Just calm down, everything will be fine. There is nothing to be worried about. Stop freaking out all the time.
- Depression: Stop being sad all the time. People out there have it worse off than you. Cheer up nothing is wrong.
- Sexual Orientation: It's just a phase. How can you know you are____ unless you had sexual experience.
- Bipolar: It's just mood swings, everyone has them.
- Self harm: Stop seeking attention. Stop trying to kill yourself.
- Eating disorders: Just eat. Stop being so picky.
- Abuse: Report who hurt you.
- Suicide: Stop being so cowardly.
- Sexual assault: You shouldn't have dressed like that. We were drunk, but you still said yes. You never outright said no.
- Multiple Personality Disorder: You are making it up. There is no such thing. They are just your imaginary friends.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: It happened in the past, stop obsessing over it. Get over it.
- Schizophrenia: Its in your head. Stop trying to use voices as an excuse to not do something. You don't actually see them, you just want attention
- please never say any of these things to someone who deals with these. If you hear someone say something like this to you or someone else, please say something. If you ever need someone to talk to please know that my ask is always open for you. I want to help as many people as i can.
okay so today I was at the mall and this girl walking in front of me and tripped and fell and instead of helping her up like a normal person would- I decided to make her feel less embarrassed and fall down too
but I guess another guy had the same idea because we fell at the same time
and then another person fell
and suddenly I was lying in the middle of an impromptu fainting mob and a lot of people were shouting
and the girl who’d originally fallen looked so fucking happy